Balancing Life & Part-Time Law School
Every aspect of the part-time law degree program at GUCL gives students a greater opportunity to excel academically and have a more balanced law school experience.
Part-time Law School Program Class Schedule
Classes are held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights, 6:30-9:30pm.
- First-year students attend class 2 - 3 nights per week
- Second and third -year students attend class 4 nights per week
- Fourth-year students attend class 3 nights per week
The part time law school program allows students to continue working and maintain personal commitments while pursuing their legal education at a CBA law school in Southern California at night.
- Plan work and life around a set class schedule, M-Th, 6:30-9:30, year-round
- Know in advance what classes you'll be taking throughout the four-year program
- Stay focused on graduation by maintaining the required course load
Year-Round Quarter System
Quarters are typically 12 weeks long and run year-round: fall, winter, spring, and summer. The quarter system benefits part-time law degree students in many ways:
- Creates momentum and keeps students engaged working toward graduation
- Provides more frequent testing opportunities and performance feedback
- Enhances ability to quickly adjust study habits if improvement is needed
The Law Program
- Law Program Basics
- Entrance Options
- Course Listings
- Practical Training
- Support Programs